Motorcycle Dealer Services Near Sacramento, CA
The credibility of our Service Department is absolutely astounding. Specializing in stock and high performance motorcycles, personal watercrafts, scooters, snowmobiles, ATVs, side by sides, as well as trailers. We are equipped to make your motorcycle suitable for you and your taste. We have top factory-trained technicians on duty during all business hours.
We honor all warranty work and favor any recalls. We accommodate any type of problem that may arise with your Sea-Doo, Can-Am, Ski-Doo, Aprilia, Triumph, Vespa and so much more in an efficient, precise, and timely manner.
Here at Elk Grove Power Sports, we strive for excellent customer service. With over 50 years of combined experience, our service department can tackle even the hardest of repairs. Let us handle your service needs to ensure a safe and happy riding experience in Elk Grove, California.
- Carburetor Repair
- Accessory Installation
Schedule An Appointment
Make An Appointment
- Please make an appointment so we may better serve you. Appointments are for drop off only unless otherwise specified. We will look at most concerns with-in 48 hours.
- Example: Accident damage with insurance company involved may take longer. Please alert us of the date you need the vehicle returned by. Some parts take up to 3 weeks plus to receive. Please allow adequate time for parts to arrive before pre-planning any trips or vacations.
Drop Off For Repair
- Please drop off at your schedule date and time. Due to space concerns, sooner is not better.
- Please pull to the front when dropping off for service (Motorcycle). Vehicles on or in trailers must use the loading zone areas on the East and North side of the building. Please pull in front of the loading zone signs and walk to the front of the service department. Please note that customers are not allowed to walk through the technician service area due to insurance reasons.
- Be as descriptive as you can regarding your vehicle's concern. Please duplicate the concern for you Service Advisor. Note: If we cannot duplicate the concern, we most likely will be unable to make a repair.
- If this is a warranty issue and you have concerns with the inconvenience, timelines or general concerns about your unit; we have included a manufacturers customer service phone number list at the bottom of the page.
- Please keep in mind that Elk Grove Power Sports nor its employees, manufacture your unit. We also do not approve or deny warranty claims. If you are unhappy with your vehicle, timeline or the warranty concern, please reach out to the manufacturer using the phone numbers below.
- Providing an email is essential when keeping you informed. We prefer to work by email. email@example.com. Contacting us daily in regards to repair completion will not speed up the shipment of the parts.
While Being Repaired
- Please have expectations that we will have your vehicle for several weeks if we need to special order parts. (This does not include performing maintenance service.) Most maintenance service can be completed with in 48 hours.
- If your vehicle is under warranty, the repair time may take longer as most manufacturers require us to pre-submit the warranty claims with pictures. Review of the claim by the manufacturer can take up to 72 business hours.
- Parts ordering for warranty claims can take up to 2 weeks to arrive, and non-warranty claims can take up to 3 weeks to arrive. Your Service Advisor will give you a more accurate time frame for parts delivery. Contacting us daily in regards to repair completion will not speed up the shipment of the parts.
- Please note that we strive to have all units that are under warranty, to be paid for by warranty. Accident damage, abuse etc. is not covered under warranty. Please consider insuring your vehicle with an insurance company for these types of claims. Adjustments are not covered under warranty and should be taken care of during the manufacturers recommended service intervals.
- Parts that are physically broken are generally not a warrantable item and should be handled through your insurance company as this is considered accident damage.
- Denial of warranty claims are handled with the manufactures, by you, the consumer. Please contact your manufacturer listed below if you have concerns.
- A service advisor will contact you upon completion of your repair, picking up your vehicle on the scheduled DATE and TIME is extremely important. Late charges may apply.
- Please note we do not accept personal checks. We do accept credit card payments, cashier checks and cash.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!